Meet us in Versailles at the foot of the Equestrian Statue of the Sun King, Louis the 14th. After having been welcomed by your guide you will be taken on a guided inside visit of the Royal Apartments. You will walk through the palace and learn its history, including the fact that it was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years.
Following your interior visit of the Palace and after having said bye to your guide, you will have the opportunity to stay longer and spend some free time in the gardens, a 2,000-acre (809-hectare) park filled with fountains, statues, and classic formal garden landscaping.
Why not hire a golf cart (no included in the price), to fully enjoy the estate and head to the Trianons and visit The Queen's Hamlet!
You will even get the chance to see the Musical Gardens show if visiting Versailles on a Tuesday or a Friday or the Musical Fountains Show if taking the tour on a Saturday or a Sunday. (But Remember! Tickets to the Gardens are not included in the tour. You must expect to pay to get access to the Musical Gardens Show or Musical Fountains Show)
- Guided Tour of the Palace by a Local Professional Guide
- Skip the long lines by traveling with an organized group
- Save hours of waiting time
- Tour the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors...
- Stay as long as you want in Versailles at the end of your guided tour
The price includes:
- Admission ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Small-Group Tour (Group up to 16 participants during the Guided Visit)
- Guided Tour of the Castle by a Local Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long line
The price does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Garden tickets during Musical and Fountain Shows (From April Through October)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
COVID-19: Preventive Measures Implemented
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris
- Meet in front of the Equestrian Statue of Louis XIV in Versailles
Place d'Armes 78000 Versailles
- Please arrive at the meet up location at least 15 minutes prior to the trip departure time.
- For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued